Pages

Monday 2 February 2015

Top 12 of 2104

Wendy of Crafty Kiwi Mama has shared her favourite 12 makes of 2014.  Here's mine, I chose one from each month, so not necessarily all my faves of the year, but the easiest (for me) to choose only 12  : )

December - love the colour

November -loved colouring this pretty owl

October - love the serious BLING

September - love the cute owls stamp

August - love how romantic looking this turned out

July - love sunflowers and butterflies, although colouring not perfect.

June - easel card for my Mum

May - simple but love the paper and colour combo

April - love the paper and birdcage is one of my favourite dies

March - love the paper

February - simple but pleased how pretty grey can be

January - favourite colour purple, love turquoise too, and owls : )

Click on the pics to take you to original posts.

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Jenny your 'year in review' is fab! It's so nice to reflect back on our work isn't it and see what the crafting year held. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous 'Top 12' with me over at Crafty Kiwi Mama for my 'Top 12 of 2014' challenge. I'll be drawing the winner this week, so good luck! Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete