Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Just A Handwritten Note

Another card for Get Creative - this time "to draw an image or hand write something on your card".  I can't really draw that well and my handwriting is pretty messy at the best of times, I managed to write the sentiment with a Distress Marker to match the stamped image.


I used:  Kaisercraft Vintage Timeless dp, Prima Romance Novel typewriter stamp, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Marker, Fiskars circle punch, mpress nesting Convex Square die, foam tape.

Challenges:
Get Creative October Challenge 10 - Draw and Image or Hand Write on Card
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple
LEJ Designs Challenge 78 - Monochromatic
Twisted Tuesday Challenge 62 - Free For All ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. A great card, thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely & your writing is great.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Love the vintage look it has!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your handwriting and i love your card :) Thank you so much for playing along with my at Get Creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I'm so glad you entered it in the Twisted Tuesday Challenge last week. I'm on vacation, so late on my commenting, but I did want to let you know how glad I am that you played along with the challenge!

    Love the vintage feel of this!

    ReplyDelete