Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Butterflies In Pairs

I was looking through my stash for some dotty paper for another fairy bread inspired card and came across a pack of card toppers which I'd forgotten I had. The spotty border is perfect for the Lollipop Ladies challenge and there are winged things as well : )  I added two extra punched butterflies for ABC Challenge "In Pairs"


Supplies:  purple mauve and white cardstock, Upikit Die-Cut DesignPapers, Kaisercraft Lilac rhinestones, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, foam dimensional tape, ds tape.

Tools:  Sizzix Big Shot, Quickutz Labels die, Sullivans butterfly punch, sentiment from Polka Doodles Stamp Doodles set free with a magazine.

Challenges:
Lollipop Ladies Challenge 38 - Fairy Bread + wings
The ABC Challenge - I for In Pairs

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny
    you have been busy ,another pretty card for our challenge at TLL.I love all the details ,the punched corners, flowers and butterflies.

    Join us again on Wednesday for our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card - love the flight of butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card... I love the butterflies!!!thanks for playing with us at ABC challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the different textures of this card. Thanks for joining ABC last challenge and I hope you can join for our current challenge Jazz It Up.

    ReplyDelete